Thursday 10 March 2011

Postman's Knock


We're at it again! This time with a much expanded group of unwitting participants. I'm not sure they know what they've let themselves in for and, seeing Postman's Knock, the new blog that Cathy has kindly set up for us, neither am I! You may recall that Lesley, Cathy and I had a tag swap last year and really wanted to do something similar this year and invited anyone else who might be interested to join in the fun. So this time we're going to swap postcards, each chosing a theme that the others will use to make us a card to be sent each fortnight. There are 12 of us about to embark on this exciting creative journey, and I for one can't wait!   First postcard will be sent on April Fools Day - I'm taking that as an omen.

9 comments:

Marigold Jam said...

I am really looking forward to joining in the fun and to meeting some new friends. I hope the date for our first offering is not a joke when it comes to it!!

Jane

Gina said...

I'm really looking forward to this too! I hadn't thought about April 1st...

menopausalmusing said...

Anything goes........... You are first on my list Mwah! ha! ha! ha! ha! (Imagine Hammer House of Horrors voice!)

Jee said...

Just off to a local craft fair - better take my list of themes! Gina's first on the list for me, must get my brain in gear quick.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see what wonderful ideas and postcards you all come up with - good luck to all taking part. What an exciting project!
Anne

Jill said...

Looked at the list this morning and have printed out the themes and have been raiding the scrap boxes - just hope the ideas keep bubbling up to August. Itching to get started!

BadPenny said...

Really pleased to be one of the twelve post carders !

Chrissie said...

It's lovely that everyone is so enthusiastic and I'm really looking forward to getting to know everyone a bit better. Except Cathy who seems to have turned into a Vampire!

Joanna said...

Hello Chrissie! I'm really looking forward to getting stuck in with this swap too - in fact I've started postcard number one today!

Jo
x