Sunday 29 May 2011

Paint the Town with Joy, (and other happinesses)

Making some little owls for a woodland-themed craft demo on Monday

 


A wonderful addition to my New York New York! postcard swap collection, beautifully made by Sue.

Click on the this Postman's Knock link to see the latest batch, including the Yee-Ha! Ride 'em Cowboy one that I made for Jo.   Can't seem to access the photo to post on here for you .....

We've all had a lot of problems with loading, logging in, commenting etc. on Blogger at the moment, so please excuse me if it seems I haven't visited you lately.   Not for want of trying on my part!


And a few random Spanish holiday snaps, just to brighten a dull day.   Wind and rain and cloudy skies here at the moment, but at least not the torrential hailstorm we had the other day when I had to give shelter to passers-by who were in danger of getting concussion!

Calella de Palafrugell
shell-seeker
Aigua Blava
footprints in the sand
souvenirs
Hope this helped to brighten the day!

Chrissie

8 comments:

menopausalmusing said...

Great post Chrissie, but am LOVING that little self-portrait in your side bar. Is that new? It is just wonderful.....

Sue Brown said...

Pleased you like your postcard. Lovely images, the flowers are glorious. X

Pomona said...

Love the little owls - and I do like your new hair!

Pomona x

Joanna said...

I loved the postcard you made for me - your readers could always pop over here

http://fiddlesnips.blogspot.com/2011/05/postmans-knock-sent-and-received_28.html

if they want to see photos.....

Photos of Spain definitely brought some sunshine into a dull windy day, thank you.

x

Anonymous said...

It most certainly did - what gorgeous photos Chrissie. Wish I was there now - ah well. Good luck with the craft demo!!
Anne

JP said...

they are really cute - loved your beach collection

Jill said...

Love your beach combings, and the owls are cute.

CAROLYN SAXBY said...

Beautiful sea glass and I LOVE THE OWLS ... are they in your Etsy ... I'm just off to have a look!

x